Monday, March 15, 2010

How to collaborate with SME and Corporates?

Yogesh M. A. (OOH Media Entrepreneur) asked this question:
I have seen SME and corporates both have their own potentials and entrepreneurs need to work with both of them and both cultures are different I would be very glad if you explain us about how to collaborate with this biggest marketplaces.

My answer :
A SME vs a Corporate typecasting would depend upon "your" own business strategy. So my SME could be your corporate!! That being the basis of my answer the rest is as follows:

There is no logical answer to this that could be termed as generic. I tend to think that every organisation big or small has their own culture, hierarchies, bureaucracies, process and procedures of their own. The idea is to understand that carefully before and while you collaborate.

We also need to understand the organisational dynamics in terms of HR structures vs actual on the ground functional structures. By differiantiating you respect the individual organisation and thats what will finally bear results. That does not mean similar strategies do not work with multiple organisations. It could, but I believe they are never exactly the same.

I would agree to disagree amicably that Corporates only look for fast results, or SME's look for customised solutions. It depends!! I will need to find that out!!! Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment