Thursday, July 13, 2006

Creativity and Me

My sisters used to laugh when I tried to sing when I was young. Then somewhere in school typically of guys my age, we were fascinated with Indian Film music and we started our sessions during shower time. I found that it was reasonaby acceptable and in later years I am sure that I can produce a decent song with a couple of rehearsals. During our Bengali Festivals I do sing along with the group and sometimes have taken lead too.

My teachers used to complain about my writing skills, but nowadays I maintain this blog, publish a reasonably liked newsletter for "us" in Korea, and I can tell you...its not all that bad.

Taking photopgraphs or creating presentations they say require an artistic bent of mind, but over the years I realise that I have some % of it in me too. I am sure that you have your quota too.

So the idea is, just go and do something. As Nike says, JUST DO IT. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment