Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Feedback

These days you can monitor what's going on with your blog. Typically you can find out which Post is popular, or what sort of keywords in the search engine lead people to your blog. Adsense even gives you advice on to how probably you can make money on the site!!!

Thats a type of feedback I quite like to get because I know the type of readers and what they are looking for. But fortunately I don't really try to follow the customer satisfaction route here, since this blog was not started as a commercial note and nor did I dare to think that way.

Sometimes some readers do also send in their comments and they vary from positive to negative. I respect their views but sometimes a few can get out of hand because to me there cannot be any discussion when you do not have an open mind nor an eye for the positive.

A lot of people come into my blog due to perhaps an Indian restaurant search but thats about it. They have very specific needs!!! There are some who keep coming back, and I thank them for liking/loving/hating my posts. As long as they come back.

Net net, its good to receive feedback and hope they keep pouring in!! Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment