Thursday, October 16, 2008

Inconsequential Ramble

The weather has finally shown indications of the good times to come that hopefully will continue until February. I know I am going to start my walking and that should help shed some unwanted fatty acids. This is the time perhaps I could drive with my sun roof open, since I sometime wonder about the novelty of having it in the first place. I am also looking forward to some long drives and thinking of making a long distance trip in the December Eid holidays. Not sure of where to go, but perhaps Musandam is an option among the limited ones we have in the UAE. The other day somebody suggested that Khatta Springs could be a good idea. Well, we still have to cross November and that’s a wait that cannot be avoided. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment