Thursday, September 10, 2009

Time Killing or Killing Times

The family is not here and it's an understatement when I say that I miss them. The TV Channels are available but since I like watching movies end to end I am just not being able to figure out when a movie would start. I know it's a game of patience but that's how it is.

The saving grace is that I have a host of movies on my laptop and that's under my control. I have also hooked up the audio system to my PC for hearing my MP3 collection loud and clear.

I have been to a couple of malls but as usual they are all the same and therefore are not of interest. It's too hot outside for a casual evening walk too. What should we do out here?

Yesterday I connected with a Bengali Cultural Society and they have 20000 questions for me to become a member. Ridiculously insane!!

From today I have planned to go to the Gym. While time will perhaps pass, a bit of fat would also reduce. That's finally something positive given the state that I am in. By the way, I forgot to mention that I am in Kuwait now!! Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment