Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Why I love going to IKEA, Dubai!!!

I have visited IKEA with Tinni and Tisha about thrice so far and our experience has been wonderfully mixed!! The furniture is of course there but because of the DIY concept perhaps the beds and stuff are not so sturdy when they finally reach shape. I may be wrong, but its the misc items in that store that really makes your mind to think and then BUY the stuff. There are lots of useful nick nacks and you would realise their utility or value only when you see them. The store is quite well spread out but the staff are of mixed quality in terms of responsiveness. In fact, the meeters greeters at the entrance are quite ''not willing to help'', answering in monosyllables and stuff. Maybe I met the wrong ones!!!!

As usual most of the items are made in that beloved country of ours...what else...CHINA!!! It seeems that the rest of the world has stopped producing anything. I am sure Air Arabia is waiting for the day when China starts producing Air Planes.

By the way, did you know why I love going to IKEA. Not for its furniture, rather for the Grilled Salmon at the Cafe. That's a must and I discovered that its no point churning that up at home. Visit Ikea and have your fill of your recommended Omega 3!! Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment