Sunday, March 22, 2009

Varun Gandhi ‘and his Hate Speech

Like many others I was also appalled to watch Mr. Gandhi speaking against Muslims from that political dais in Pilhibit

I hope that young politicians do not take inspirations from him and start hate campaigns.

Coming to think of it other than his surname I find nothing in him that should inspire us. He has never done any distinguished social service, nor has he gained fame on any area other than publishing a poetry book that nobody bought.

So with the blessings of senior minds in the BJP, he went ahead for his two minutes of fame so that he can be the talk of the town.

I wish he does not win the election. Like somebody said in a movie..I have nothing against him; it’s just that I cannot tolerate the things he does Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment