Sunday, May 24, 2009

Linked to Nostalgia

Most of us are members of this professional portal named LinkedIn where like a spider’s web we are connected in the virtual world. I have been of course rather late in joining up and am still getting used to the power of the portal. But that’s not what I have in mind.

It’s about the connections I am making. Long lost connections, names are coming in and am searching for the same and hopefully getting connected. Though it’s virtual somehow I can feel the warmth and affection coming across from most of the people. There are of course some of them who are connections but I guess for the heck of it. They typically don’t reply or respond.
I got connected to some of my colleagues when I started my career way back in Hyderabad. The past years perhaps have changed us in appearance, thinking or attitude. But I was pleasantly surprised to meet up with this motley crowd who are constantly messaging each other and even meeting up.

Now that I have joined, I promised myself to keep in touch. Better late than never is the approach. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment