Sunday, February 25, 2007

Exam Time

Its examination time these days. Most kids would be couped up at home, including my daughter, studying hard. But the interesting part is that the tension perhaps is more with the parents, than with the children themselves. I am clueless on what my own parents used to go through when I was young, but I reckon I had given them lesser heartburn. Some may disagree with ne but over all I could be true!!

The school gates earlier were always crowded with parents or grandparents waiting to dote on the children coming out. These days I find its mostly chauffers who come to pick the children up. The mothers are either working or the homemakers(!) are busy with kitty parties. The grandparents perhaps stay in another city and the father will not get leave from the insensitive organisations for carrying out this chore.

I am keen to talk sbout teachers in schools these days but I will do that seperately. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment