Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ambience, Food and View

It was a decision I had to make on where to take my family out for a good meal. I went through the usual research techniques viz. surfing the net, interviewing friends, etc etc. Finally a visit to the Gold Souk area made me look up and at a distance I located Hyatt Regency and noticed a structure that looked like a revolving restaurant back in Delhi like Parikrama.

Went through the website and read up the contents and decided on lunch. My logic was very simple. The night would make us see only blinking lights, while during the day we could see the whole of Dubai and also the sea and that's a special attraction.

So lunch it was and the hostess was extremely polite and the welcome was good. The seats were on the window side and it was a treat to the eye. The rate of revolution was just right and we could devour the changing scenery with great detail and peace.

The ambiance was calm and relaxing while the food was absolutely exciting. The buffet was a mix of Oriental, Asian Sub Continent, Arabic and European. That was enough to die for.

We spent , two good hours of relaxed eating and this is one experience I would suggest any tourist to Dubai to make it part of his schedule of things.

You won't regret it, I am sure. And once again....the lunch makes better sense then dinner in terms of consumption...both digestive and ocular.

I am waiting for my next visit. Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments. I tried to read up your blog, but Marathi is not my forte.

    ReplyDelete